Where / when are the pick-up locations? When do orders need to be placed by?
- TFM Lakeline Farmer’s Market Saturdays from 9am-1pm
- Orders for this location due by Fridays at noon
- Mueller Lake Park’s Browning Hangar parking lot Sundays from 10am-11:30pm (~10 minute walk from the TFM Mueller Farmer’s Market)
- Orders for this location due by Saturdays at noon
- Squatch Frontier Fitness Wednesdays after 12pm
- Orders for this location due by Tuesdays at noon
- Throughout the week you can also pick up your orders from our North Austin and Georgetown Fitness locations. However, pick up appointments will vary and will be coordinated once the order is placed.
Can I have more information about the North Austin and Georgetown Fitness pick up locations?
- Our North Austin location will be unavailable until Tuesday, December 19th - apologies for the inconvenience!
- For general reference, our North Austin location is very close to the Domain (specifically in Scofield Farms).
- After placing the order, allow up to 24 hours for someone to reach out to you to coordinate a pick-up appointment. At this time you will also receive specific information regarding the pick-up address.
- You’re welcome to reach yourself at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org (for North Austin orders) or email@example.com (for Georgetown Fitness orders)
- Please be respectful when visiting these locations as these are our primary residences
- Pick-up can be between 10:30am-7pm, depending on our availability
- We will coordinate a specific pick-up window with you so we can update inventory and know when to expect you
- Your order will be ready for pick-up within 5 days of placing the order
What if I place an order but can’t pick it up in the coordinated window?
We have to plan out our week’s inventory and pick-up windows very thoughtfully, as we practice just-In-time transport to bring you raw dairy in the freshest possible state.
Therefore, we ask that you let us know at least 12 hours in advance if you’re not able to make a pick-up window. If you don’t notify us in time, your order will be considered a donation to our cause!
In that case, thank you!